5 new restaurants in Fort Worth spice up this week’s hottest headlines
Editor’s note: A lot has happened this week so here is your chance to be caught up with. Read on for the week’s most popular headlines.
1. Where to Eat Now in Fort Worth: 5 new restaurants that have just opened. As life begins to normalize, more and more people are itching to find new restaurants. Fortunately, Fort Worth and the surrounding areas have seen a huge surge in new restaurant openings lately. For our regular monthly “Where to Eat” feature, we’ve found five new destinations that we can try.
2. The historic Fort Worth Tower is illuminated with high-tech art for 2 nights. The 204-foot Pioneer Tower at the Will Rogers Memorial Center will light up as a beacon of the art and life of Fort Worth for two nights only this summer.
3. The best restaurants in Fort Worth to spoil mom for Mother’s Day brunch 2021. Mother’s Day brunch is back. Celebrations range from multi-course gourmet meals to live music and even live longhorns in one place. Here are Fort Worth’s best places for brunch on May 9th.
4. 2 cities in Tarrant County are among the 25 most diverse cities in America. Financial website WalletHub released its report on America’s Most Diverse Cities in 2021, saying that Texas is home to some of the most diverse cities in the country. Two of them are in Tarrant County.
5. The Blue Line Winery, owned by an official, finds a cozy new home in the old town of Keller. Blue Line Winery is a mom and pop operation that makes and sells both red and white wines, including all of your favorite varieties: Cabernet, Merlot, Moscato, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and more. Now the Colleyville-based winery has found a charming new location to call home.