7 tricky Dallas-Fort Worth deals that give customers lots of treats
Our readers earn discounts every day of the year. Even after the annual State Fair of Texas dates has expired, we’ll continue to offer the best deals that get in our way.
We’ve spotted some of the latest deals around Dallas-Fort Worth to help free our readers’ bank accounts. Below are the six best specials to try this week.
- Riscky’s Barbeque: Fort Worth’s oldest grill joint, with six locations in Tarrant County, is celebrating its 93rd anniversary by serving a variety of specials daily through October 29th, including 93-cent minced beef sandwiches, 93-cent kid’s menu, and 93-cent -Dishes Iced tea, 93-cent fountain soft drinks, and $ 9.30 all-you-can-eat beef ribs. They also give away $ 93 worth of gift cards on Facebook and Instagram every day.
- Cheesecake Factory: The casual chain restaurant with six locations in Dallas-Fort Worth is offering a free piece of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake or Hershey’s Chocolate Bar Cheesecake with an order of $ 30 or more through DoorDash or thecheesecakefactory.com through October 30th. Guests must use the promo code TREAT before submitting their order.
- Chipotle: The fast-casual restaurant chain with over 50 locations in Dallas-Fort Worth presents its annual Halloween celebration Boorito, where fans have the opportunity to try practically trick or treating for half a million buy-one-get-one-free Entrée codes via text. From October 29th to 31st, a total of 500,000 BOGOs will be deleted via TikTok, Twitter and Instagram. To get their BOGOs fans need to act quickly and send the valid keyword to 888-222. The BOGOs can only be redeemed on October 31st via the Chipotle app or Chipotle.com.
- Cinemark: The cinema chain, which has 20 locations in Dallas-Fort Worth, is offering all candy from October 29th to November 1st at the already discounted price of $ 2.50. Cinemark Movie Club members can even save more with their standard 20 percent discount on concessions.
- Grimaldis: The pizza restaurant chain, which has seven locations in Dallas-Fort Worth, will be adding a week to its National Pizza Month celebration, offering its traditional 16-inch cheese pizza for $ 12 (usually $ 16) on a final Monday, November 2nd . The offer applies to dine-in and carryout. When ordering online, guests can use the “MANGIA” coupon code to receive the offer.
- Steak ‘n Shake: The fast food restaurant chain with nine locations in Dallas-Fort Worth is offering all children under 12 in costume a free children’s shake of their choice on October 31st. Flavors include vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and chocolate chip cookie dough, M&M, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, and the limited-time Snickers Shake. Some locations are temporarily closed. Check with your nearest restaurant before you set off.
- Dallas Habitat Restore: All four resale locations will be hosting Trunk or Treat events on October 31st from 3pm to 3pm for safe, socially distant trick-or-treat fun. Sweets are safely distributed to children and the shops have different options for everyone.