Athletico Physical Therapy Opens in Fort Worth-Saginaw
Athletico is committed to the safety of staff and patients during COVID-19 and has taken various measures, including additional screening procedures, improved cleaning practices, and adequate patient distancing during treatment sessions. In addition to the in-clinic treatment in Fort Worth– – Saginaw At the clinic, Athletico also offers virtual telemedicine treatment options, where patients can connect to a physical therapist or occupational therapist via secure online video chat.
“As a former physiotherapy patient, I understand that the road to recovery is a marathon, not a sprint,” said facility manager Chet Snider, MPT and Clinical Director of Athletico Fort Worth- Saginaw. “With my 19 years of PT experience combined with my personal experience, I can offer each of my patients a bespoke treatment program to help them achieve their recovery goals and get back to doing what they love.”
Services available at Athletico Fort Worth-Saginaw include:
- Physiotherapy – Our physical therapists will treat you to relieve pain, improve or restore mobility, and help you stay in optimal health with no further risk of injury. We also offer joint replacement therapy, headache management, concussion therapy and much more.
- Free Ratings – If you’re experiencing strain, sprain, or excruciating pain, you can contact one of our experts for a free 30-minute assessment. We will evaluate your injury and recommend treatment. If necessary, we can start treatment right away without the need for a referral. Please note that restrictions apply.
- Occupational Accidents – We strive to help everyone practice safety in the workplace. Our employee compensation specialists are trained to assess the work environment and employee behavior and provide tailored intervention techniques and programs. In addition to treating workplace injuries, our services include work conditioning, ergonomics, post-quote / pre-hire testing, and more.
- ACL 3P Program – The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) kills more than 200,000 athletes each year. Our ACL 3P clinicians are dedicated to helping you minimize the risk of these injuries and to helping athletes who have suffered ACL injuries make progress at the highest level through rehabilitation.
- Home Therapy – Whether you are planning an operation, have difficulty leaving your home due to mobility or transportation problems, or simply prefer the convenience of receiving physical therapy or occupational therapy in the privacy and comfort of your home, our home therapy services can be great solution for you.
- COVID-19 Recovery & Rehabilitation – We provide treatments for patients recovering from COVID-19 to help them with the physical and emotional challenges that the virus can pose and to bring them back to life, that they knew. Treatment plans can include exercise training, manual therapy, body positioning, and education with an emphasis on mindfulness, relaxation, energy conservation, and activity change.
Additionally Athletico Fort Worth-Saginaw:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don’t have to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient opening hours, including early morning, late evening, and Saturday.
- No referral or prescription required to begin treatment.
- Schedule each initial assessment quickly, sometimes the same or the next day, but always within 24 to 48 hours.
- Provides ongoing patient education about diagnosis, treatment plans, and prescribed home exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, doctor and patient about progress.
Athletico Fort Worth-Saginaw
1640 Basswood Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX76131
Athletico Physical Therapy provides the highest quality orthopedic rehabilitation services to communities, employers and athletes in over 525 locations in twelve states with more than 5,000 employees. Athletico is committed to our patients and referring doctors through our patient-oriented focus, positive work environment, attention to quality and high standard of care. Athletico measures patient outcomes and satisfaction and is committed to continuous improvement. Athletico was named # 1 Workplace in Chicago, “Best Physical Therapy Practice in the Nation” by ADVANCE magazine, Top Workplace in the Nation, and has been recognized as a leader in employee volunteering and charity. Our services include physical and occupational / hand therapy, employee compensation, women’s health therapy, concussion management, and athletic training. For more information or to schedule a free evaluation in the clinic or online now with our virtual free evaluations, visit www.athletico.com and follow us on Twitter @athletico.
CONTACT: Mandy Pasquale
630-575-6269 | [email protected]
SOURCE Athletico Physiotherapy