Best new bar patios spring to top of hottest Fort Worth headlines
Editor’s note: A lot has happened this week so here is your chance to be caught up with. Read on for the week’s most popular headlines.
1. Where to Drink in Fort Worth: 6 Best New Bar Terraces for Spring. With more hours of sun per day (and no mosquitoes yet), the terrace season is officially here. Thanks to the pandemic, bar patios are more popular than ever as people seek safe ways to meet up with friends again. (Just remember your mask when you walk in.)
2. Glitzy new golf-themed entertainment venues are opening up in Fort Worth. A sprawling new golf-themed venue called BigShots Golf has finally opened in the far north of Fort Worth, with something for everyone from avid golfers to hot cheetos aficionados.
3. Where to See Beautiful Bluebonnets in DFW and the Texas Area This Spring. April is the great month when bluebonnets cover fields, emerge in parks, and dot roads in every corner of Texas. We’ve rounded up areas in Dallas-Fort Worth and the Texas area where people have reported beautiful bluebonnets or where they are trusted to get beautiful photos every spring.
4. Immersive Frida Kahlo displays flowers at the Texas Museum outdoors. The San Antonio Botanical Garden is about to become an oasis worthy of one of the most famous artists of all time. The venue, essentially a living museum of plants and nature, will host the world premiere of “Frida Kahlo Oasis,” an immersive exhibition designed to bring to life the artist’s connection with native Mexican vegetation and nature.
5. La Madeleine opens cafes in Walmarts around Dallas-Fort Worth. La Madeleine French Bakery & Café has formed an innovative new partnership that will bring some of its treasured foods to a surprising place: Walmart.