How to Replace Lost COVID-19 Vaccination Cards – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

How can you get a replacement if your COVID-19 vaccination card is lost or damaged? You may be asked to show the card to get a second dose or to book a trip.

The Centers for Disease Control and the Texas Department of Health say your first stop should be the provider who gave you the shot.

If you’ve visited a temporary vaccination hub, this is where you can start your search.

D.Allas County

According to Dallas County, appointment and appointment provider Luminare is working to allow people to download their vaccination logs.

In the meantime, you can email [email protected] with your name and date of birth. Contact Dallas County Health and Human Services for help with a replacement card or vaccination record.

T.arrant county

According to Tarrant County Public Health, you can request a replacement card at the main office at 1101 S Main Street in Fort Worth.

There is a $ 9 fee for a replacement card – cash or check only.

Tarrant County says it’s worth asking your doctor for help with a vaccination record.

Every vaccine provider must register vaccine information on the state register. Health care providers should have access to the records.

Collin County

According to Collin County Health Care Services, individuals should contact the provider who gave the vaccine for a replacement. Individuals can also contact the health department or another provider with access to the Texas Immunization Registry to document the administration.

If you received your vaccine through Curative Medication Associates, Curative states that limited vaccination cards are available. Curative can email a record of the vaccination.

You can contact the Curative Medical Associates Help Desk by email: [email protected] or by calling 1-888-702-9042.

Denton County

Denton County Public Health says if you lose a vaccination card between your first and second dose, you can request a different card for your second dose.

If you lose the card after your second dose, you can call the call center. The employees either send a replacement card or have one ready for collection free of charge. You can contact Denton County Public Health at 940-349-2585.


CVS is notifying NBC 5 that a record of the vaccine received and the date of administration will be available to patients on the CVS Pharmacy App or online. Patients must create an account to access their records.

A member of the CVS pharmacy team can also print out a vaccination log showing the date and vaccine administered.


A Walgreens company spokesperson tells NBC 5 that Walgreens keeps digital copies of patients’ vaccination records and can verify vaccination status on behalf of patients.

Walgreens said the verifiable digital dose card will be available in May to anyone who received their COVID-19 vaccine from Walgreens. It will be accessible through the myWalgreens website and app.

Texas Department of Health

According to the Texas Department of Health, all providers have access to their vaccination records through the state registry ImmTrac2.

Users should go to either their original provider or a different local provider and ask them to look up their records and either print the records or fill out a new card for the patient.

If the individual does not go to the original provider for their second dose, that new provider should also be able to look up the record through ImmTrac2.

Vaccination registry outside the state

If you’ve traveled outside of Texas for a vaccine, here’s a list of all of the state vaccine records to start your search.

Should you laminate your card?

The CDC and the state haven’t considered whether laminating vaccination cards is a good idea. Some say the lamination process can damage the card or prevent booster information from being recorded later.

Another option? Laminate a copy of the vaccination card and keep the original in a safe place.

Almost every provider also recommends taking a photo of your card so that it is convenient to record on your phone.

NBC 5 Responds is committed to researching your concerns and getting your money back. Our goal is to provide you with answers and, if possible, solutions and solutions. Call us at 844-5RESPND (844-573-7763) or fill out our customer complaint form.

Comments are closed.