Restaurant news sizzles in week’s 5 most popular Fort Worth stories
Editor’s note: A lot has happened this week so here is your chance to be caught up with. Read on for the week’s most popular headlines.
1. Beignets and buffets brighten that bite of the Fort Worth restaurant news. The Fort Worth restaurant scene didn’t let the end of 2019 get in the way. Throughout the vacation and beyond, new restaurants have opened across town, from a cook-controlled restaurant in burleson to an Airstream serving fritters. Here’s what’s happening on the Fort Worth restaurant news.
2. Dallas-Fort Worth Most Popular Areas for 2020. You probably already know Mistletoe Heights, Fairmount, and Oakhurst, but last year data put the newest Dallas-Fort’s favorite neighborhoods in Metroplex worth.
3. These are the 9 best things to do in Fort Worth this weekend. While most places are still over their vacation hangover, Bass Performance Hall is on the rise in 2020. They’ll host three events over three days, including a live music-to-movie concert, a legendary composer celebration, and a Tony-award-winning musical. These are the best ways to spend your free time this weekend.
4. Houlihan’s closes its Fort Worth site, leaving 2 in the DFW area. The Houlihan chain of restaurants has closed a number of restaurants, including the only one in Fort Worth. The location in the Alliance Town Center next to Mi Cocina was closed on December 28, according to a notice on the front door.
5. The Top 10 Fort Worth Food Stories of 2019 include Hot Cookies and Queso Brouhaha. At the end of the year, we looked back on the 10 most popular restaurant and bar stories of 2019. These were the openings, closings, and news that Fort Worth readers had devoured.